Monday, April 5, 2010

Week 9- Ever Wish?

This has nothing to do with loosing weight, or ..maybe it does. I just kinda wish, right now, that I could vent to someone without that someone thinking that I'm hitting them up for help. You know what I mean? I don't want to go into details, I'm just frustrated and bothered and pms-y and with regard to this one particular subject- I don't feel like I can talk to anyone. I did consider making the chosen confedant ( if any ) swear that if I told them what I was about to tell them, they could not intervene, solve my problem or some other vague description.
Couldn't I just step into a confessional and dump? When I'm done, I could just up and leave?  I need to go to sleep. I can't because I loaded up with easter candy. I've fucked my diet today. I know it's because I'm feeling bad. Fuck.

No comments: