Friday, April 2, 2010

Week 9- Shit, The baby just woke up!!



Really super duper fast........... I weighed myself today:
194.8 BEOTCH!!

I've been walking everywhere. My feet are killing me and I have a slight sunburn on my face. Hasn't been good for the pedi, but you know what?? Who's gonna notice my feet when my sweet MILFy body walks by?? LOL That's such a joke, the only man in my life is my boy- I don't see that changing any time soon either.

I've been super stre$$ed, so I've been forcing myself to walk to all of my Dr.'s appointments and errand running so that I don't sit at home for long and mope. The results have been that I've been much more productive with my time, I feel less anxiety, I'm in a better mood/not crying/pmsing, sleeping better, and loosing more freaking weight!

K, i'm scadaddling now. You like that Fashion Don't??

No comments: