My Aunt Christina suggested I pick up a ten pound bag of potatoes. Why? Because I was bitching that I'd only lost ten pounds on my diet. She was telling me how great that was, and I was expressing my disapointment on how little it actually was. She said," No it's not!! Next time you're at the grocery store, pick up a ten pound bag of potatoes. You'll realize then how much weight you lost!!" I thought, Wow!! What a great fucking idea. I know how heavy a sack of anything is, and for a few minutes there I was giving myself a mental pat on the back for loosing so much weight!!
Next time you're down in the dumps about not loosing enough weight, go pick up a sack of taters. It'll make you feel a warm and gooshy. No it won't, but you'll feel a little lighter on the toes ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment