Friday, April 9, 2010

Week 10- I'm Bloateder and Bloateder


The period is extremely late now. So late that I feel like my breasts are going to explode. The only bra that fits is my sleep nursing bra and even that is bulging at the moment. I feel uber fat and bloated and this diet seems fucked as of right now. No, I haven't cheated a whole ton- but my baby has been crazy teething lately and the crying seems to be on and on and on. Actually it's not crying it this winey moan- cry that can immediately be converted to laughter so long as I give in to his every whim. Yes, he's spoiled. I made him that way. What the fuck. All of my patience reserve has been saved for him. That's how it normally is, but it's more so now. This bitch has her claws out and there is NO pulling them back in (at least not in the near future.)
I punked 40 year old man at MAC the other day. He deserved it. My girlfriend and I were checking out the new lipstains at MAC (which btw are very very lovely!!) She was actually buying, while I stared longingly at all the pretty colors and strolled around with the baby. There was a group of five little girls, none of them were older than six years old maybe. They were playing with balloons. They were not MAC balloons, they were bought somewhere and the bombas seemed to be keeping the girls happy. Well, one of the kids let her balloon go and it was on the ceiling of the store. Being the midget that I am, I could not reach to help them, so Mom asked one of the peeps there to. I turn around and this guy goes walking in through the store. Then I hear the Mom say, "He just reached up and took her balloon?!" I look outside the store and sure enough, he took the fucking balloon.
Now, I can't fucking believe that!! First of all, what the fuck does some forty something man want with a balloon in the mall? Second of all, why the fuck would he walk in the middle of a group of children and take their balloon?? Who the fuck does that?? Well, I was saying all this shit to my BFF as we were leaving the store, and guess who walks by me?? The fucking balloon thief himself!! I totally yelled at him and demanded he give the balloon back to the little girl. He tried to hand it to me with this stupid smile and I told him," What the fuck do I want with a balloon? Go give it to the little girl you stole it from you asshole!" He did. :)
Yes, Me- fucking- yeow! The claws the claws.
The button pusher almost got it tonight too. The middle child decided to be a bitch and jump to conclusions rather than talk to me first. She came at me like a bull and I was a red blanket. When I snapped back at her she ran away to Mommy. Drama ensued. First of all, my patience tank was on low. Second, hello two week late PMS. Third- don't fucking push my buttons.
I'm very tolerant of the button pusher 99.9% of the time. I tolerate BP's shitty attitude, greediness, mood swings, and more. This week, BP has been on the verge of getting it because BP has been a bigger asshole lately then not. Tonight- the button pusher got involved in a discussion that was none of it's business. With the tank on empty, the BP got the tone I get from it right back.
Sorry, here is the thing..you can only talk to me a certain way for so long before it turns on you. I start to fight back, and now I just don't have the patience to appease the Button Pusher. I glanced over at the person "mediating" this conversation so as to say, "Get the fucking Button Pusher away from me or I'm going to explode." For that matter..if someone is going to come running to you to "snitch" on something they have no knowledge about- why, oh, why does there have to be an ENTOURAGE showing up at my door to ask me for "my side".  The moment I open my mouth, the fucking BP had to chime in. You weren't even here you nosy ass. My god.
Tonight, I'm going to hang in the mini pad. Baby is asleep. I'm going to watch retarded funny movies and pretend the BP's head set on fire and the middle child grows up. There is one person in a house full of five adults that spends quality time with my nephew more than anyone else during the week and that is ME. I read to him, take him for walks, talk to him, have play time, watch movies, feed him dinner sometimes etc.. I've never gotten a "Thank You" once from his mother. You know what? I don't even need one, because I do it only because I love my nephew and care about him. I mean that sincerely. What I don't need is to be accused of saying something that was taken out of context and then for me to have a group of people at my door asking me what happened with an asshole chiming bullshit in before I can talk. I take great pains to make sure that little boy is cared for and loved. I won't blame my nephew for manipulating the truth so that he can get a hug a little longer from mom. But seriously- as an adult, you need to set the example on not jumping to conclusions and being a punk. CALGON TAKE ME AWAYYYYYYYYYYYY!
My head is going to explode!!! and I feel fat.

No comments: