Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Week 4- As Borat Would Say...Great Success!!!


Aw man!! What a great way to wake up!! I hopped on the scale this morning and guess what??? I lost a couple more pounds!!! This is my third week on my diet and I've already met my goal for the month :) Yippeeee!

Week 4- 203.0   <2.9 this week :) 
MTD  <5.9> lbs. 

I'm super excited about this!! Seriously!! I know five lbs is not a lot of weight, but its the most I've lost in a long time!!
I'm taking it one week at a time, so next week I'll be posting my results for the end of the month, and then we will go from there! I feel really inspired. I feel like I've actually acomplished something really good for myself, and I like it! My head wants to start to go back and say, "Well, it would have been more if you hadn't have had that big cheat week!!" So FU! head! I'm owning this and I'm proud of myself- cheat and all!! That cheat week was like everyday eating for me before I started this diet. So if that means I fell back to old behaviors but have managed to stay on track so far- then hellz yeah!
My sister reminded me today that I need to take my before pictures, and I will. Soon!! In the mean time,this is what you get!

No comments: