Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Week 14- Where the hell is 13?
Okay, don't have much time. I've been really busy between getting my car fixed and apartment hunting etc.. etc.. Yeah, I said I found place already, and I did. I'm just exploring my options that do not require a roommate. However, they do require employment, which is a missing factor. I'm trying to manifest a job and new place for Santi and I and the more I'm out there looking, the closer I feel I'll get to it. Found one place in San Pedro. It was heaven. HUGE!, Two bedrooms, Hard wood floors, fireplace, sun room, formal dining room, amazing garden, ocean view from the master and TWO bathrooms!! Alas, I am jobless- and even if I were working- it would be slightly above my maximum. When I say slightly, I mean 1/3 higher than my max, which is pretty freaking high. I need to win the lottery already!!!
Secondly- shit- my weigh in:
Week 14- 198.4
Week 13- 197.8 (Yes, I did weigh in, I just didn't post it sowwy)
Week 12-196.7
Gained + 1.7 lbs.
I have been walking, but seriously, not much. Well, I'm lying... I've been out and about. I've taken Santi to the park the last 3 days in row, I'm running around with him too. The problem is, since we are out all day lately, I'm eating fast food. I'm avoiding what I can in so far as what is really bad for me- but lets face it Taco Bell, and Jack in the Box are none too healthy. My pay back came last night like a phantom at 11pm. I ate at Ono's Hawaiian BBQ in San Pedro. It's been forever, and I thought I go for something healthier. Chicken Katsu is not healthy. I didn't eat my rice and ate all my veggies though. The chicken came back at me with a vengence. I was vomiting and had horrible poopy issues all night, up until this morning. I've only had coffee so far today because I'm afraid to eat anything serious.
Okay, lastly. I installed a new app on my phone. (Last week I dropped my $400 black berry in a man hole. Jeez!!) I got a new smart phone, except the phone is much smarter than I am. I can't really figure out how to use it well. There are fun apps and there are tons to do with weight loss etc.. I installed on that will track my steps for the day. Daily Burn.com is the host- so if you want to join me on this you can. It tells you based on your weight and height how much you need to eat (calories), your carb/protien/sugar maximums and targets, and how much you should be walking. Basically, it's saying that if I eat 1700 calories per day, walk 3x's per week for 3 miles, in 88 weeks I can weigh 125 lbs. Of course, it modifies things as you go because you have to enter your weight every day. Today was more than yesterday, so it guessed that I ate 400 more calories than usual. I probably did because of the fried. Damn it. That's where I am at. Where are any of you???
Oh- and my BFF picked the dresses she wants us to wear for her wedding. Problem- The largest size it comes in is 12. I am a 16 right now. The wedding is in October. I'm screwed if I don't loose weight. I have to buy the dress this week because the stock is limited. Shit. The pressure is on!! Me in a size twelve= 135 lbs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment